Enrollment and Re-enrollment Fees
- Current family: $250 per family if paid by January 17, 2017
- Current family: $500 per family if paid after January 17, 2017
- New family: $500 per family
- New Family, preschool only: $200 per family
- International Student enrollment fee: $1,000 per student
*Enrollment and re-enrollment fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and do not apply to tuition.
New Student Application Fee: $25 per student [payable upon submission of online application]
New Student Testing Fee: $150 or more, depending on which testing is required [payable at time of testing]. Testing fees apply toward tuition after student has been accepted and enrolled.
2017-18 Tuition Schedule
Half Day runs from 8:20 am to 12:30 pm. Full Day PreK runs from 8:20 am to 3:15 pm.
- 3-year-olds, 2 mornings T/F: $2,270 ($227/month on 10 payment plan)
- 3-year-olds, 2 mornings M/W: $2,270 ($227/month on 10 payment plan)
- 4-year-olds, 3 mornings T/Th/F: $3,110 ($311/month on 10 payment plan)
- 4-year-olds, 3 full days T/Th/F: $5,380 ($538/month on 10 payment plan)
- 4-year-olds, 5 full days: M-F: $9,350 ($935/month on 10 payment plan)
Education Fee*: $80 (Education fee for class activities and field trips)
Kindergarten – 12th Grade school hours are from 8:20 am – 3:15 pm
- 3 Full Days, T/Th/F: $5,655
- 5 Full Days, M-F (Kindergarten + Enrichment): $9,350
Educational Fee: $130 (includes class activities, field trips, special assemblies and a yearbook)
- Elementary School Tuition: $9,350
Education fee: $200 (includes book rental, class activities, field trips, and yearbook)
- Middle School Tuition: $10,380
Education fee: $230 (includes book rental, PE uniform, tech fee, class activities, and yearbook)
- High School Tuition: $11,880
Education fee: $280 (includes book rental, PE uniform, tech fee, school/fine arts activities, up to 5 transcripts for Seniors, PSAT for junior, yearbook, and class dues)
- International Student Tuition: $11,800 plus International Student Education fee: $5,000 (includes items listed above, as well as an International Student Guidance Counselor and special International student outings)
For inquiries please contact our Director of Finance, Brant Epperhart at email@example.com or 303-733-2421.
Tuition Payment Options:
FACTS Tuition Management Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs. Payments can be made with bank account number or credit card (with a fee). All tuition will be paid through FACTS beginning summer, 2017. All families will be directed to FACTS in the enrollment packet to select one of the following payment plans:
*One Payment Plan: Total due in one payment made directly to Denver Christian School. A discount of 2% will be applied for tuition paid in full and received by July 5, 2017 for K-12 Families and by August 5, 2017 for Preschool Tuition. The $50 FACTS enrollment fee is waived for this option.
*Ten Payment Plan: Ten equal monthly payments beginning July 5 or July 20, 2017 and ending April 5 or April 20, 2018. Ten Payment Plan is payable through FACTS Tuition Management Company. There is a $50 FACTS enrollment fee for this option.
*Twelve Payment Plan: Twelve equal monthly payments beginning July 5 or July 20, 2017 and ending June 5 or June 20, 2018. Twelve Payment Plan is payable through FACTS Tuition Management Company. There is a $50 FACTS enrollment fee for this option.
Tuition Assistant and Scholarships
Denver Christian School provides scholarships and tuition assistance to qualifying families/students, with a maximum of aid awarded up to 33% of tuition to those families.